All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Description* Features the work of more than fifty leading voices in the field * Includes emerging and established perspectives * Charts the breadth and diversity of the transpersonal landscape * Covers topics including shamanism, neurobiology, holotropism, transpersonal experiences, and more .
- Author BiographyHarris L. Friedman is a former Research Professor of Psychology at the University of Florida, USA, and Emeritus Professor at Saybrook University, USA. A Fellow of the American Psychological Association and past President of the International Transpersonal Association, he continues to practice psychology and is the current Chair of the Transpersonal Psychology Interest Group of the APA s Society for Humanistic Psychology. Professor Friedman has published extensively on transpersonal psychology and is senior editor of the International Journal of Transpersonal Studies and associate editor of The Humanistic Psychologist. Glenn Hartelius teaches in the doctoral program at Sofia University s School of Transpersonal Studies, Palo Alto, USA. He is editor of the International Journal of Transpersonal Studies and Secretary of the International Transpersonal Association. Dr Hartelius has published work in the fields of transpersonal psychology and consciousness studies, and has taught at the California Institute of Integral Studies as well as at Naropa University in the state of Colorado. He has thirty years experience in private practice as a somatic counselor and practitioner.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1296 g
- Width176 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byGlenn Hartelius,Harris L. Friedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.