All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy is a collection of original, internationally diverse essays, that provides unsurpassed breadth and depth of coverage of the subject.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Gussak is Professor and Chairperson of the Department of Art Education at Florida State University. He is the author of Art on Trial: Art Therapy in Capital Murder Cases (2013), and the co-editor and contributing author for the books Drawing Time: Art Therapy in Prisons and Other Correctional Settings (1997)and Art Education for Social Justice (2010) and has published numerous articles and chapters and has lectured widely both nationally and internationally. Professor Gussak currently serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Art Therapy. Marcia L. Rosal is Professor and Director of the graduate Art Therapy Program at Florida State University. She is a past president of the American Art Therapy Association and received the Honorary Life Member award in 2011 from this organization. She has been on the editorial boards of Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association, Clinical Art Therapy, and The Arts in Psychotherapy. She was the founding editor of the Journal of Art for Life and she has published numerous articles and chapters and has lectured widely both nationally and internationally.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1752 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Gussak,Marcia L. Rosal
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £14.05Trending at £18.03
- £11.15Trending at £12.77
- £4.69Trending at £5.49
- £9.67Trending at £11.48
- £13.98Trending at £22.08
- £10.59Trending at £12.98
- £9.27Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.