All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.40
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £12.93Trending at £13.48
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the whole unsettled picture after the Revolution, describing the separatist movement, the threat posed by the Spanish possessions, skirmishes with Indians incited by the British operating fur posts on the Great Lakes, the differences in the struggles for the Northwest and the Southwest and in their pioneering stock.
- Author BiographyThe introducer is Michael N. McConnell, a professor of history at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, and the author of The Country Between: The Upper Ohio Valley and Its Peoples, 1724-1774 (Nebraska 1992).
- Author(s)Theodore Roosevelt
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteMap
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byMichael N. McConnell,Michael N. Cornell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.