All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA noted psychologist shows how fairy tales are a powerful aid to growing up, banishing fears, resolving conflicts, and conquering the darkness that dwells within us.
- Author BiographySheldon Cashdan, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He is the author of Abnormal Psychology, Interactional Psychotherapy, and Object Relations Therapy.
- Author(s)Sheldon Cashdan
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication16/06/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.