All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionOberon and Morning Glory Zell are true pioneers of paganism-in fact, they are responsible for popularizing the term pagan! This book presents a history format which are the stories of their singular lives, including the founding of the Church of All Worlds, their controversial creation of living unicorns, and Oberon's discovery of the Gaea Thesis.
- Author BiographyOberon Zell-Ravenheart is a co-founder of the Church of All Worlds (1967), founded Green Egg magazine (1968), is the founder and headmaster of the Grey School of Wizardry, and has written or co-written six books on Neopaganism. Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart is a Witch, Priestess, and Goddess historian. A published poet, songwriter, and author, she was an acknowledged consultant for Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon. John C. Sulak is co-author of Modern Pagans. Inspired by journalists like Studs Terkel, Hunter Thompson, Tom Wolfe, and Legs McNeil, it was his idea to tell this story in the oral history format.
- Author(s)John C. Sulak,Oberon Zell
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Content Note16 Page Colour Insert
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.