All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The five Feel Brave series of books which help children deal with: confidence issues; change, loss and grief; managing anxiety and fears; and bullying. Wolfgang is excited to be allowed to have his friends over to stay for the whole night. They all have such fun until the lights go out and Wolfgang's secret fear of the dark is revealed.
- Author BiographyAvril McDonald has a Diploma of Education from Wellington College of Education, New Zealand, where she trained as a primary school teacher majoring in music and dance. She has had a varied career in digital entertainment. She launched Feel Brave to help teachers and parents find solutions to help children learn to deal with their emotions and to reach their potential. Illustrated by Tatiana Minina who is a Massachusetts based visual artist and illustrator. She studied art in Vladikavkaz, Russia. Her full-time artistic career started in 2010 after she relocated to the United States. Tatiana works in watercolour, acrylic, oil, ink, pencil and digital media. She specialises in illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)Avril McDonald
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleFeel Brave Series
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width286 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tatiana Minina
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.79Trending at £10.31
- £59.99Trending at £68.32
- £29.99Trending at £33.73
- £20.95Trending at £22.13
- £6.60Trending at £6.81
- £11.99Trending at £13.48
- £18.79Trending at £19.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.