All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout, the authors explore how medical science restores bones, tendons, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels in hands injured through disease, accident, and combat-ever aware of how the form and function of the human hand combine harmoniously in everyday activities and Herculean efforts alike.
- Author BiographyE. F. Shaw Wilgis, M.D., is one of the founding members of the Curtis National Hand Center, where he served as chief from 1983 to 2000 and research director from 2000 to 2013. He is the author of Vascular Injuries and Diseases of the Upper Limb.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note26, 17 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byE. F. Shaw Wilgis
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £19.00
- £10.67Trending at £11.23
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £7.76Trending at £8.04
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.