All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the manuscript's miniatures, discusses the 368 paintings that illustrate the codex, and includes a partial critical translation of the related Arabic text.
- Author BiographyStefano Carboni is Director of the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth.
- Author(s)Stefano Carboni
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Islamic Art
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note438 colour illustrations: 70 full page & 368 miniatures (8 per page)
- Weight1270 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £5.80Trending at £7.25
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.