Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionStating that theology wishes to retain disciplinary autonomy, but the sociology of knowledge is no great respecter of the boundaries that we erect between different kinds of knowledge, the author argues that what is needed is a step by step re-evaluation of the traditional theological affirmations in terms of the fresh cognitive criteria.
- Author BiographyDan Frank completed his doctorate at London University and then took up the post of Literary Editor of The Catholic Herald. In 2005, he died at the age of twenty four.
- Author(s)Dan Frank
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.