Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThose who practise, manage and pay for social work have increasingly to provide evidence of its quality and effectiveness. This book presents recent research of direct relevance to key issues in social work policy and practice and promotes the understanding and use of research methods appropriate for both academic, and practitioner based research.
- Author BiographyJuliet Cheetham is Co-ordinator of the Scottish Higher Education Funding Council Contract Research Staff Initiative. Previously she was Director of the Social Work Research Centre at the University of Stirling. Mansoor A. F. Kazi is Senior Lecturer in Social Work and Applied Social Studies and Director of the Centre for Evaluation Studies at the University of Huddersfield.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJuliet Cheetham,Mansoor A. F. Kazi
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.