All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Bradstreet was one of our earliest feminists and the first true poet in the American colonies. This collection of her extant poetry and prose includes an introduction that sketches the poet's life.
- Author BiographyJeannine Hensley is former Assistant Professor of English at Wheaton College, Norton, Massachusetts. Adrienne Rich is one of America's most distinguished poets. Her work has been translated into many languages, and she has received numerous awards, including the Lannan Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award, the Bollingen Prize in American Poetry, the National Book Critics Circle Award, and the National Book Award.
- Author(s)Anne Bradstreet
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe John Harvard Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJeannine Hensley
- Foreword byAdrienne Rich
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.40
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.03
- £4.16Trending at £4.81
- £3.20Trending at £4.58
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £7.65Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.