All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative and user-friendly workbook, now combined into a single volume organized chronologically, guides students and instructors through the ideas and methods of world history. It provides all the elements necessary to support a world history course, including narrative, projects, primary sources, and a detailed glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyDavid Hertzel is professor of history at Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
- Author(s)David Hertzel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight699 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.05
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £20.97Trending at £21.14
- £14.58Trending at £15.18
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.