All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook takes an international approach to the subject of agricultural economics. Its scope is broad enough to serve as a guide to global agriculture in general. Topics covered include world food production and population, the global food trade and trade politics, food safety and the food chain, and more.
- Author BiographyCarin Martiin is Associate Professor of Agricultural History in the Department of Economics at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Author(s)Carin Martiin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Environmental and Agricultural Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 33 black & white halftones, 29 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.