All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the theory of melancholy and its applications in the Renaissance.
- Author BiographyAngus Gowland is Lecturer in Intellectual History at University College London.
- Author(s)Angus Gowland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.