All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second brand-new full colour Early Reader story about Harry, the nearly-knight, and his horse called Oats from John McLay and Horrible Histories illustrator, Martin Brown.
- Author BiographyJohn McLay is extremely well connected in the children's publishing world. He and his wife Gill are both currently Directors of Bath Literary Festival. John also works as an international scout, literary agent and reviewer. Follow him on twitter @DragonsDentist. Martin Brown is the illustrator of Horrible Histories (http://horrible-histories.co.uk), which, in addition to the hugely successful book series, has also been made into an award-winning BBC TV programme, exhibitions, games and stage shows. Martin has also illustrated for Philip Pullman and is currently working on his own non-fiction animal book for children. He lives with his family in Dorset.
- Author(s)John McLay
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEarly Reader
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books
- Weight112 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Brown
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.