All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £8.00
- £4.38Trending at £4.75
- £7.17Trending at £7.25
- £2.94Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating a series of gruesome murders, Swansea police detective, Harry Lambert, discovers the victims are a ring of paedophiles who have been targeted by a serial killer. When the truth about the victims' years of abuse becomes apparent, it stirs up suspicions in DI Lambert's mind about his own family history...
- Author BiographyDavid Barry, well known actor, writes here as Meurig Jones. An actor for more than 40 years having started as a child actor touring Europe with Laurence Olivier and Vivien Leigh. He played Frankie Abbott in the 70s sitcom Please, Sir! and has appeared in countless theatre and TV productions. His first broadcast TV script was for Fenn Street Gang and in the 80s he wrote for Keep It In The Family for Thames TV. His other novels include, Each Man Kills, (Gomer Press) published in 2002 and his autobiography, Flashback (Authorsonline), published in 2006, followed by Willie the Actor (Libros International), in 2008. He lives in Turnbridge Wells and has two grown up children. Mr Micawber Down Under, published in 2011, was his first novel with Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Meurig Jones
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.