All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a variety of documentary, narrative and normative sources, this title explores the growth of reading audiences in a pre-print culture. It examines the accessibility and profile of libraries. It looks at popular reading practices, often associated with the notion of the illicit.
- Author BiographyKonrad Hirschler is Senior Lecturer in the History of the Near and Middle East at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- Author(s)Konrad Hirschler
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.