All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive bilingual representation of French poetic achievement in the twentieth century, from the turn-of-the-century poetry of Guillaume Apollinaire to the high modernist art of Samuel Beckett to the contemporary verse of scourge Michel Houellebecq.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Caws is Distinguished Professor of English, French, and Comparative Literature at the Graduate School, City University of New York.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight989 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byMary Ann Caws
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.