Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most celebrated and highly respected authorities in the field of psychotherapy comes a collection of his best works. In this anthology of Yalom's most influential work to date, readers experience the diversity of his writings, with pieces that range from the highly concrete and clinical to the abstract and theoretical.
- Author BiographyIrvin D. Yalom, M.D., is professor emeritus of psychiatry at the Stanford University School of Medicine. He was the recipient of the 1974 Edward Strecker Award and the 1979 Foundation's Fund Prize in Psychiatry. He is the author of When Nietzsche Wept (winner of the 1993 Commonwealth Club gold medal for fiction), Love's Executioner, Every Day Gets a Little Closer (with Ginny Elkin), and the classic textbooks Inpatient Group Psychotherapy and Existential Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Irvin D. Yalom
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.