All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1976, this novel revolves around the electrification of rural northeast Georgia shortly after the end of World War II.
- Author BiographyTerry Kay, the author of eleven books, was inducted into the Georgia Writers Hall of Fame in 2006. Nine of his books are novels, including To Dance with the White Dog and The Valley of Light, which received both the Best Fiction Award from the Georgia Writers Association and the Townsend Prize. Kay lives in Athens, Georgia.
- Author(s)Terry Kay
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBrown Thrasher Books
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £6.02Trending at £11.35
- £26.85Trending at £28.39
- £1.99Trending at £3.17
- £4.59Trending at £8.44
- £4.24Trending at £4.83
- £8.79Trending at £9.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.