All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows the young enthusiast everything from how to tie their shoes and perform the most basic steps, to barre and centre work, and from dancing alone to a pas de deux. The final pages explore make-up, costume and character dancing.
- Author(s)CBE Darcey Bussell
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/1994
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYoung Enthusiast S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight561 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £16.14
- £11.60Trending at £20.40
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.17
- £8.42Trending at £9.28
- £7.99Trending at £8.56
- £8.09Trending at £9.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.