All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports new developments in research on the Zechstein basin which is one of the classical saline giants. Recently much information was gathered which changes earlier ideas on the deposition and diagenesis of the Zechstein basin.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/08/1987
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Earth Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byTadeusz M. Peryt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.