All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to stop searching for meaning by creating meaning from within.
- Author BiographyJulie Tallard Johnson is a transpersonal counselor, licensed clinical social worker, and creative writing consultant. She has been studying the scientific basis of thought transformation, inspiration, and creativity for 35 years. She is the author of several books, including Wheel of Initiation and Spiritual Journaling. She lives in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Julie Tallard Johnson
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.