All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionBernini and Pallavicino, the artist and his Jesuit cardinal, are closely related figures at the papal courts of Urban VIII and Alexander VII, at which Bernini was the principal artist. The analysis of Pallavicino's writings offers a new perspective on Bernini's art and artistry. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyMaarten Delbeke, Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, Ghent University, Belgium; Department of Art History, University of Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Dr. Caroline van Eck,Maarten Delbeke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleHistories of Vision
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 b&w illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.