All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe photography community has been among the earliest adopters of Apple's iPad. With its crystal-clear display, powerful graphical capabilities and intuitive interface, its certainly an effective way to show off photographs. But what else can it do? This book explains how the iPad is revolutionising the way that pro photographers work.
- Author BiographyBen Harvell is a regular contributor to the international Mac press as well as Macworld, MacFormat, MacUser, and MacLife, and was the former editor of iCreate magazine. An attendee at the original San Francisco launch of the iPhone in 2077, he's an expert on all things iOS, and the author of The iPad for Photographers and a selection of other iPhone-and iPad-related titles.
- Author(s)Ben Harvell
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.