Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.75Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
About this product
- Author(s)Cynthia M. Gendrich,Stephen Archer,Woodrow B. Hood
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width181 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Preface Chapter 2 Part I: Art Chapter 3 Chapter One: The Nature of Art Chapter 4 Chapter Two: The Theatre as a Fine Art Chapter 5 Chapter Three: The Audience and Critic Chapter 6 Part II: The Play Chapter 7 Chapter Four: The Playwright Chapter 8 Chapter Five: The Director Chapter 9 Chapter Six: The Actor Chapter 10 Part III: The Designers Chapter 11 Chapter Seven: Scenic, Costume, and Prop Designers Chapter 12 Chapter Eight: Lighting, Sound, and New Technologies Chapter 13 Part IV: Theatre Scholarship Chapter 14 Chapter Nine: The Historian, the Theorist, and the Dramaturg
- Author BiographyStephen M. Archer is professor emeritus of theatre history at University of Missouri-Columbia. Cynthia M. Gendrich is associate professor of theatre at Wake Forest University where she teaches acting, directing, introduction to theatre, and dramatic literature. Woodrow B. Hood is Dean of the Shuford School of Performing Arts at Catawba College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.