All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on such popular figures as the stage Jew, Scot, and Irishman, Michael Ragussis reveals the crucial role the theater played in developing, maintaining, and questioning the ethnic stereotypes through which the identity of the English nation was defined.
- Author BiographyMichael Ragussis is Professor of English at Georgetown University. His previous books include Figures of Conversion: The Jewish Question and English National Identity.
- Author(s)Michael Ragussis
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHaney Foundation Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.34
- £61.99Trending at £64.74
- £23.71Trending at £30.59
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £16.00Trending at £22.03
- £8.31Trending at £9.97
- £18.20Trending at £18.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.