All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheoderic and the Roman Imperial Restoration offers a new interpretation of the fall of Rome and the 'barbarian' successor state known as Ostrogothic Italy.
- Author BiographyJonathan J. Arnold is Assistant Professor of Ancient and Medieval History at the University of Tulsa. His research and publications focus on issues of culture and identity, travel and communication, and the legacy of Rome in the late antique and early medieval West, particularly in Gaul and Italy. He has written entries for a number of encyclopedic works, including the Oxford Dictionary of the Middle Ages and the Oxford Dictionary of Late Antiquity, and his articles appear in the Journal of Late Antiquity and The Battle of Vouille, 507 CE: Where France Began.
- Author(s)Jonathan J. Arnold
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.68Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.