All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionTheodore Dreiser is indisputably one of America's most important twentieth-century novelists. An American Tragedy , Sister Carrie , and Jennie Gerhardt have all made an indelible mark on the American literary landscape. This title offers an original interpretations of Dreiser's works.
- Author BiographyMiriam Gogol, co-founder and former president of the International Dreiser Society, has published articles on Dreiser, Fanny Fern, Willa Cather, and women's issues. She has taught at Columbia, the New School, and presently is an associate professor at SUNY/Fashion Institute of Technology.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMiriam Gogol
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.