All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Very Short Introduction, David Ford provides a balanced survey, for both believers and non-believers, to the central questions of contemporary theology. In this new edition, Ford includes updates to a number of areas, including theology between faiths, theological responses to science, and the effect of globalization and technology.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Ford is Regius Professor of Divinity at the University of Cambridge, and Director of the Cambridge Inter-faith Programme. He is the author of many books, including most recently The Future of Christian Theology (OUP, 2011), Christian Wisdom: Desiring God and Learning in Love (CUP, 2007), and Shaping Theology: Engagements in a Religious and Secular World (OUP, 2007).
- Author(s)David F. Ford
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note11 black and white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.