All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition offers an improved text and translation of the collection, with a comprehensive commentary.
- Author BiographyJames Diggle is Professor of Greek and Latin at Cambridge and a Fellow of Queens' College. His publications include Studies on the Text of Euripides (OUP, 1981), The Textual Tradition of Euripides' Orestes (Oxford University Press, 1991), and Euripidea: Collected Essays (Oxford University Press, 1994). He was University Orator at Cambridge for eleven years, and has published a selection of his speeches in Cambridge Orations 1982-1993 (Cambridge University Press 0521 466180).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Texts and Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.36Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.