All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Individual Differences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHans J. Eysenck,Irene Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsI Introduction.- 1 Behavior Therapy.- 2 Behavior Modification.- II Conditioning Theory.- 3 Animal Conditioning and Learning Theory.- 4 A Primate Model of Phobic Fears.- 5 Evaluative Conditioning: A Case for Hedonic Transfer.- 6 Knowledge, Action, and Control.- 7 Operant Conditioning: The Hiatus between Theory and Practice in Clinical Psychology.- 8 Language Conditioning: Clinical Issues and Applications in Behavior Therapy.- III Cognitive Theory.- 9 Trait Anxiety and Cognition.- 10 Clinical Anxiety and Cognition.- 11 Cognitive Theories of Depression.- 12 Cognitive Treatment of Depression.- 13 Cognitive Theories of Motivation.- 14 Emotion, Cognition, and Action.- IV Description and the Organization of Behavior.- 15 Prospects for Theoretical Progress in Behavior Therapy.- 16 Behavioral Assessment: A New Theoretical Foundation for Clinical Measurement and Evaluation.- 17 A Response Process Model of Behavior.- V Biological Bases of Personality and Behavior.- 18 The Role of Heredity, Environment, and Preparedness in the Genesis of Neurosis.- 19 Hormones and Clinical Anxiety: An Imbalanced Neuromodulation of Attention.- 20 Interactions between Drugs and Behavior Therapy.- VI Conclusion.- 21 Concluding Comments on Theoretical Foundations and Requirements in Behavior Therapy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.