All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first accessible guide for students to show how theories, models and concepts have been applied to ancient history.
- Author BiographyNeville Morley is a senior lecturer in ancient history at the University of Bristol. His research interests are in ancient economic history, the city of Rome, ancient and modern historiography and historical theory. He is the author of Metropolis and Hinterland; the city of Rome and the Italian economy and Writing Ancient History, and is editor of Ancient History: Key themes and Approaches.
- Author(s)Neville Morley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleApproaching the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.