All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
- £5.00Trending at £9.95
- £1.49Trending at £1.72
About this product
- DescriptionTheories of Financial Disturbance examines how the operations of market-driven finance may initiate and transmit disturbances to the economy at large, by looking in detail at how various economists envisaged such disturbances occurring.
- Author BiographyJan Toporowski, Professor of Economics and Finance and Chair, Economics Department, the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
- Author(s)Jan Toporowski
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.