All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel W. Drezner
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 3 tables.
- Weight199 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface ix Introduction ... to the Undead 1 The Zombie Literature 11 Defining a Zombie 23 Distracting Debates about Flesh-Eating Ghouls 25 The Realpolitik of the Living Dead 37 Regulating the Undead in a Liberal World Order 51 The Social Construction of Zombies 65 The Supergendered Politics of the Posthuman World 75 A Very Important Note about Zombie Networks 87 Neoconservatism and the Axis of Evil Dead 89 Domestic Politics: Are All Zombie Politics Local? 95 Bureaucratic Politics: The Pulling and Hauling of Zombies 109 We're Only Human: Psychological Responses to the Undead 121 Conclusion ... or So You Think 131 Epilogue: Bringing the Brain Back In 137 Acknowledgments to the First Edition 147 Acknowledgments to the Revived Edition 151 Notes 153 References 165 Index 193
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Drezner is professor of international politics at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. His books include All Politics Is Global (Princeton). He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Zombie Research Society.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.