All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the interpretations of scientific progress from William Whewell through Karl Popper and Imre Lakatos to Thomas Kuhn and beyond, to the latest contemporary debates.
- Author BiographyJohn Losee is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Lafayette College, Eason, PA. He is the author of A Historical Introduction to the Philosophy of Science (1972), which has been translated into eleven foreign languages and is currently in its fourth English Edition, and Philosophy of Science and Historical Enquiry (1987).
- Author(s)John Losee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 line illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.