All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines different views on the concept of truth in early Chinese philosophy, and considers a variety of theories of truth in Chinese and comparative thought.
- Author BiographyAlexus McLeod is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Colorado State University. He is the author of Understanding Asian Philosophy.
- Author(s)Alexus McLeod
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- Series TitleCritical Inquiries in Comparative Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight326 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.