CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume answers some important new questions about the points of intersection between theory and visual art.
- Author BiographyWill Straw is an associate professor in the Department of Art History and Communication Studies at McGill University.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Tomas,Jody Berland,Will Straw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.