CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates the financial and economic aspects of the interest rate in theory and practice.
- Author BiographyELI SCHWARTZ is the Charles W. MacFarlane Professor of Economics at Lehigh University. His many articles have been published in journals such as the Journal of Finance, the Southern Economic Journal, the American Economic Review, and the Journal of Forensic Economics. He is the author of Trouble in Eden: A Comparison of the British and Swedish Economies (Praeger, 1980).
- Author(s)Eli Schwartz
- Date of Publication17/03/1993
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.