All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have enormous potential to positively influence others, but we don't yet have a word for significant, long-term, positive influence in the English language. In Theory and Measurement of Sigfluence, John Loase presents an interdisciplinary analysis of sigfluence, a word invented by Loase, meaning significant, long-term, positive influence.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Loase is a Full Professor at SUNY-Westchester Community College.
- Author(s)Dr. John F. Loase
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2002
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.