All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for undergraduates and general readers with no prior background in philosophy, Theory and Reality surveys the main themes in the philosophy of science.
- Author BiographyPeter Godfrey-Smith is an associate professor of philosophy and of history and philosophy of science at Stanford University. He is the author of Complexity and the Function of Mind in Nature.
- Author(s)Peter Godfrey-Smith
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.24Trending at £22.78
- £8.29Trending at £9.47
- £8.94Trending at £16.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.34Trending at £8.99
- £7.20Trending at £11.99
- £9.99Trending at £10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.