Theory and Research in Behavioral Pediatrics: v. 1 by Hiram E. Fitzgerald (Hardback, 1982)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Hiram E. Fitzgerald
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/1982
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Early Intervention: What Does It Mean?.- 2. Toward a Research Instrument for the Assessment of Preterm Infants' Behavior (APIB).- 3. A Biobehavioral Perspective on Crying in Early Infancy.- 4. The Role of Physical Appearance in Infant and Child Development Katherine A. Hildebrandt.- 5. Development of the Father-Infant Relationship.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.