All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the basic theory and methods that are essential for understanding complexity theory, this second edition of Theory of Computational Complexity emphasizes advances in the field of computational complexity, including newly developed algorithms and novel applications to quantum computing.
- Author BiographyDING-ZHU DU, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Texas at Dallas. He has published over 180 journal articles in his areas of research interest, which include design and analysis of approximation algorithms for combinatorial optimization problems and communication networks. Dr. Du is also the coauthor of Problem Solving in Automata, Languages, and Complexity, also published by Wiley. KER-I KO, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Computer Science at National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. He has published extensively in his areas of research interest, which include computational complexity theory and its applications to numerical computation. Dr. Ko is also the coauthor of Problem Solving in Automata, Languages, and Complexity, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Ding-Zhu Du,Ker-I Ko
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- Series TitleWiley Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight872 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.