All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book presents a unified treatment of the mathematical methods that underpin the various algorithms used in remote image formation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Richard E. Blahut is Head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and the recipient of many awards including the IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal (1998), the Tau Beta Pi Daniel C. Drucker Eminent Faculty Award, and the IEEE Millennium Medal. He was named a Fellow of the IBM Corporation in 1980 (where he worked for over 30 years) and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1990.
- Author(s)Richard E. Blahut
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables 227 exercises
- Weight1080 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.