All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the necessary materials within a theoretical framework, this volume presents stochastic principles and processes, and related areas. Over 1000 exercises illustrate the concepts discussed, including modern approaches to sample paths and optimal stopping.
- Author(s)Alexander Kukush,Alexey Kulik,Andrey Pilipenko,Dmytro Gusak,Yuliya Mishura
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementPreviously published in hardcover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.