All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
- £20.38Trending at £21.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis leading strategy text presents the complexities of strategic management through up-to-date scholarship and hands-on applications.
- Author BiographyCharles W. L. Hill is the Hughes M. Blake Professor of Business at the University of Washington Business School in Seattle. His research interests focus on competition and competitive analysis, corporate strategy, international business, organizational structure, and corporate governance. Dr. Hill has published more than 50 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals and has served on the editorial boards of several top tier journals, including the Academy of Management Review and the Strategic Management Journal. He also is the author of a successful international business textbook. An active consultant, Dr. Hill has worked with numerous companies. He has worked with Microsoft for almost 20 years and continues to be active within that organization. He received his PhD from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom. Gareth R. Jones received his PhD from the University Of Lancaster, England, and he is trained in Economics and Organizational Theory and Behavior. His research interests include organizational design for performance, the evolution of business, and corporate-level strategy. Dr. Jones has published articles in all the major management journals and is co-author of several textbooks.
- Author(s)Charles W. L. Hill,Gareth Jones
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1355 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 10th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.