All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a radical and original theory of security for our times.
- Author BiographyKen Booth is E. H. Carr Professor in the Department of International Politics at the University of Wales Aberystwyth. He was the first president of the British International Studies Association and is the current editor of International Relations.
- Author(s)Ken Booth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 105
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.