All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionTherapeutic Approaches in Work with Traumatized Children and Young People provides a clear and comprehensive link between theory and practice. The author shows how practice in residential child care, fostering and other areas of work with children can be developed in a way that is thoughtful and underpinned by a sound theoretical base.
- Author BiographyPatrick Tomlinson is Director of Development Practice at SACCS, an organization providing recovery for traumatized children, and has been working with emotionally traumatized children and young people for nearly 20 years. He was Assistant Principal at the Cotswold Community, a pioneering therapeutic community for emotionally traumatized boys, before becoming Head of Therapy with Young Options, developing new services for vulnerable children and young people.
- Author(s)Patrick Tomlinson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCommunity, Culture and Change
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byPaul Van Heeswyk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.