All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clearly written and thought-provoking book provides excellent summary and analysis of therapy with children and children's rights.
- Author BiographyPeter Jenkins is a Lecturer in Counselling at the University of Manchester and a member of the Professional Conduct Committee of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. He is author of three books on the law and counselling, including Counselling, Psychotherapy and the Law (London, SAGE, 1997).
- Author(s)Debbie Daniels,Peter Jenkins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEthics in Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.