All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide for helping women who call off a wedding or break an engagement. Itresource speaks frankly to women who are on the fence about breaking off a relationship, those who have broken their engagements, and to women whose fiances have called it off.
- Author BiographyRachel Safier is a journalist who has written for magazines, television, and the Web. She broke off her own engagement two weeks before her wedding day and has since become known on the popular wedding Web site theknot.com as the expert on cold feet and broken engagements. She is the founder of the web site theregoesthebride.com. Wendy Roberts, LCSW, has been counseling adults and adolescents in individual, couple, and family psychotherapy for twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Rachel Safier,Wendy Roberts
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.